Broward Accounting Tutor - Andrew S. Rosz, CPA
South Florida CPA Exam Review Program
2743 Madison Street, Hollywood, Florida 33020
Weekend Appointment Policy
Each semester, I receive many requests for weekend appointments. In fact, the demand for weekend appointment times is so great that students would quickly cousume my entire weekend leaving me with little time off for my family unless certain policies for scheduling weekend appointments are established.
Before I offer any student a weekend appointment time, I remind each student that weekend appointment times are subject to the following provisions...
- Four weekend appointment times are available:
Saturday Sunday 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM 6:00 AM - 7:30 AM 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Each weekend appointment is 90 minutes and begins promptly at the scheduled appointment time. Students are also required to be on time.
- Weekend appointments are offered on a "first come-first serve" basis.
- Weekend appointment times are best used as "Test Review Sessions" for my regular students only. Occasionally, I also offer weekend appointments to new students as "Catch-Up Sessions" until they are able to secure their place on my regular weekday teaching schedule.
- The instructor reserves the right to refuse to offer weekend appointment times for any given weekend; that is, the instructor may have made prior arrangements or plans for a given weekend which do not permit the scheduling of any weekend appointments for that particular weekend.
Home General Information Policies Scheduling Directions
South Florida CPA Exam Review Program - Participating Instructor Using Gleim Materials
Gleim CPA Review Publications